Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thing 14: Bitmoji Fun

Wow! This was fun! I loved creating myself in cartoon form! I definitely plan on using this in class.

I think the first thing that I will do is create a name card for my classroom door with my bitmoji on it! How much fun would that be?

It was fun searching through the bitmojis that already exist, but if I am able to create my own instead of the existing (Is that possible? I guess I'll have to look into it more!) that would be really cool.
As I have more fun with my bitmoji, I may need to print some of these on stickers to put on student work, make posters around my room and insert my bitmoji into my Smart lessons. I think it would be fun to have my image peek around from the side of the page!

Until then, I'm gonna keep


2 comments:

  1. Well done! :) I don't think you can actually create your own. But bitmoji does mix it up a lot. You get lots of seasonal ones and new ones now and then. You can also take a bitmoji and edit it an image editing program to add more elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've been using them a lot in my texting - it's borderline addictive the fun images you can pick from!!!

    ReplyDelete