Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Thing 1: Getting Started

Good evening!

Welcome to my first ever blog post! My name is Jennifer MacLaughlin and I am a math teacher at PTech Rochester (a program school located on the Edison campus). I'm in my 15th year in the RCSD and I love that I learn something new every day from being a teacher.

I am taking this course after the recommendation of one of my colleagues that said this will help me expand my horizons even more with learning new tech tools for my math classroom. I admit that I struggle using technology in a math classroom, but I am finding ways that I can incorporate it more and more!

So here's to growing and learning!

--Jen

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the workshop! Will see if I can find some good math folks for you to connect with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some twitter folks who are math edtech folks, something for you to dig through if you do the lesson on twitter and personal learning networks.
    https://twitter.com/search?f=users&vertical=default&q=%23math%20%23edtech&src=typd

    ReplyDelete